
Finally decided to post something after a lil coaxing from Fath and of course I did promise to be a bit more active on here.
Where to from here?...many thoughts...too little words or maybe just too damn many of them swimming aorund in my head. What to say?
Met friends I hadn't seen in years
Reunited with family
Went to the beach
Buried my uncle
Watched approximately 8 movies in total at cinemas in Mexico, St.Lucia and New York
Spent a couple of days in New Jersey
Partied hard
Felt like I was dying in the heat
Finally met Oishee
Went bowling
Walked across the Brooklyn Bridge
Ice skated for the first time
Went to church
Got tired walking in Central Park
Walked along Bay Side in Miami
Ate so much I put on a couple of lbs
Experienced Carnival 2k Whine:Day 1 in the pouring rain, Day 2 in the blazing sun
Saw some new faces

Summer was great
Summer was ordinary
Summer was beyond this world
Summer was sad
Summer was more than words coud say
Summer was tiring
Summer was ..........
4 comments:
Summer was just too short ? ;)
next time leave some space for me in the luggage:) then summer would be puuuurrrfectto:)
New York New York.......Summer was Fabulous?
it was XD
next time we all go :)
Post a Comment