Wednesday, 23 December 2015
Twice?
The last few months have been such a revelation,such a play on my emotions. Never before have I been through a rollercoaster such as this. One minute I'm here thinking that yes I've got it all figured out, only to have my truths turn out to all be lies and I sit here wondering. On the one hand it is said that there is no such thing as luck, that you make your own luck and your destiny is in your hands. On the other hand it is said that everything happens for a reason. Which should I believe? Haha I mean to get over one painful experience and fall head first into another is no mean feat. I should receive an award for that. Jeez!!
With all the thoughts criss-crossing through my brain I wonder if it is possible to fall in love twice, that is with the same person but at different moments in time. Hmmmm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment