Now that I am one step closer to leaving,with one semester left, I am a bit apprehensive, confused too, just too many damn emotions going through me, my brain is on overdrive. I am thinking too much but I just can't seem to help myself. What comes next may well define my future. Crossroads suck ass but the myriad of possibilities they offer are also exciting. Life's contradictions in full swing here.

I am going to miss Mexico; the food, the history, the language, the culture on a whole. Miss all the partying and staying up late and the telenovelas hahaha and all the friends I have made here and online, you've kept me sane and laughing during the last few months but especially in the last couple of years (you guys know yourselves). In all what will be missed the most is my freedom. There is nothing comparable to answering to yourself and no one else. Going back home will always be great because home is home, family, friends, mummy's cooking but I am getting older so moving back to hear mummy telling me oh Snaliah you have to do this or Snals you can't do that, I can just see that driving me up the wall even though I love my mummy dearly. Greatest lady in the world hey ^_^.
Either way, I will have to take everything in stride. I am thankful to God for the life I've already lived and the blessings he has bestowed upon me and hopeful for whatever comes next as this journey ends with another soon to begin.
No comments:
Post a Comment