Tuesday, 13 April 2010

Beautiful conundrum

Love? Seriously what is that? I sit back and wonder sometimes, daydreaming about a whole load of insignificant inconsequential nonsense and try to figure out what really is the point. What's next for me on the relationship front? Being single has been such an experience yet in recent months I have started feeling a bit bored of it all. Single life is fun and does have its advantages but how long is too long or how much more of the predictability of my life can I take? But taking a step out of "singleness" into something else is errr oh so foreign at this point in the game. What that implies is not very inviting. The whole notion of realtionships, attraction,love, like, infatuation or what have you, seem like phenomenons from another planet. Well not exactly from another planet lol because 'attraction' sure never disappeared but the entire collection of words and feelings associated and meshed so intricately in male-female relations has certainly attained a level of not- of- this- worldness. Strange for someone who once upon a time considered herself so in love...haha blaaaa

Go down that road and surely the predictability of my life that I have been lamenting of late will surely evaporate and evolve into something more or less new for me. A bit of excitement, a bit of drama, a bit of fun but certainly on a very different level. I think I'm making it seem that a decision to step back into the once known is scary. It is a little, I must admit, taking into consideration that every new adventure comes with its own risks and a myriad of possibilities only imaginable and understood in hindsight. There's no fun in life without risks anyway so no point in blabbering endlessly. May just be my time to jump.

No comments: